How I can help:
- Value Proposition and Go-to-Market planning. Defining the most effective channels for a business.
- Market analysis and competitive intelligence. Identifying how big the opportunity is, who are main competitors, and what are competitive advantages.
- Building a partnership strategy. What type of partnerships might accelerate growth?
- Sales playbook. What's a scalable and repeatable process for a sales team?
- Customer success playbook. How to keep customers happy and reduce churn?
My main expertise:
- Go-to-market strategy creation. Aligning marketing, sales, services, and support into a unified effort
- Partnerships. Developing mutually beneficial technology alliances and channel programs to grow revenue
- International expansion. Entering and operating in diverse markets, particularly in EMEA countries
- Thought leadership. Educating people on current trends and best practices in a simple, fun way
- Data-driven analysis. Helping teams improve their data literacy and make better decisions
- Empowering people. Creating a sense of purpose and leveraging people’s strengths via coaching/mentoring
Most relevant to:
- Business owners, co-Founders, and CEOs who aim to enter new markets, build a strong partnership ecosystem, and increase growth.
- Businesses that need to reinforce their Value Proposition
- CMOs, BDMs, Partnership Managers, and Account Executives.
- Early-stage startups / Active-growth companies / Matured Enterprises
Former Growth & Strategic Partnerships at Twitter.
I am a Sales, Partnerships, and Business Development leader with 20+ years of experience in B2B technology and SaaS.
I've always enjoyed taking the road less traveled and the challenge of building something from scratch, whether a start-up within a mature business or in an entirely new market.