How I can help:
I can provide advice to those who are just starting their way in recruiting, help make an attractive resume and write a cover letter, turn insufficient skills into robust professional cases that will definitely interest a recruiter, and also provide the following tips:
- Where to start a career and what to pay attention to when looking for your first job?
- How to prepare for an interview and what questions to ask the recruiter and potential manager?
- How to find an internship or a job without experience?
- When soft skills are more important than hard skills
- Should you start your career with mass recruitment?
- How not to burn out from recruiting and not to lose a "cool head" during a full-scale invasion?
- How do recruitment processes be set up and changed during a full-scale invasion?
My main expertise:
- Onboarding and adaptation of personnel
- Staff training and internship
- Development of corporate culture
- Creation of a profile of roles in the team
Most relevant to:
- Aspiring recruiters
- Experienced recruiters
- HR professionals
HR - manager at Ardis group
After Five years in the field of HR, I have experience in mass recruitment. For me, recruiting is a marathon and exciting, this work must be more varied, and you always discover many new people, things, and values. I love being a part of people's career stories; it inspires me to explore new horizons.
Read More about My Expertise Here>>
HR / Recruitment areas:
Learning & Development
Compensation & Benefits
KPIs & Motivation
Diversity & Inclusion
AI / ML / Big Data
Education / Edtech
Sustainability / Eco
Betting / Gambling
HoReCa / Hospitality
Donation the Armed Forces of Ukraine (except for the commission of the platform 20%): 100%
You must log in to send a new comment.